SPRING' MAKEUP' OF THE DAY

08:00

Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” –Lysa Terkeurst

makeup of the day, maybeline vivid matte lipstick, anastasia glow kit, elf cosmetics, urban decay naked palette, ardell lashes


FRIYAY!!! Happy Good Friday to all my readers, a very memorable day for all Christians. On Good Friday we remember the day Jesus willingly suffered and died by crucifixion as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins (1 John 1:10). It is followed by Easter, the glorious celebration of the day Jesus was raised from the dead, heralding his victory over sin and death and pointing ahead to a future resurrection for all who are united to him by faith (Romans 6:5). 

Being away from home during this time always makes me miss my family a bit more than usual. I miss the bonding time, meaningful conversations and all together good vibes. Nevertheless, I'm spending my weekend bonding with my books like glue. Final exams are slowly creeping in and I'm counting down to this semester's end. 

About this makeup of the day look, regardless of how you decide to spend the day, a classic red lip always wins. If you follow me on Snapchat (username: misssuga), you may have seen this look already. Since spring is back, I've been more open to bringing in some color to my life. 

PRODUCTS USED:
Elf mineral infused primer  
Estee lauder Double wear Foundation
Concealer: LA girl Pro Concealer
Ben Nye Luxury powder
Naked 3 Palette
Ardell Demi Wispy Lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit
Maybeline Vivid matte Lipstick
Elf eyeliner
Elf finishing spray


Have a blessed weekend..
Slimthick..xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form