HOW'TO'FIND'THE'PERFECT'PAIR'OF' JEANS'

07:00

CURRENTLY LISTENING.......Business | Mr Eazi ft Mugeez

jeans, womens jeans, curvy girl,high wasted jeans, distressed jeans, ripped jeans,skinny jeans for women, topshop leigh, tips to finding jeans

 Running errands, school or lunch with the girl, you will most likely catch me in my denims which means I tend to abuse the jeans that fit snug and extremely comfortable. Finding the right pair with my curves is not a piece of cake. Spoilt for choice, the search for different styles makes it easy to feel the pressure to try out everything, but I have a few pointers to help you the next time you are out shopping for your next favorite pair of jeans.

Know what you are looking for: Its best to go shopping with the style you want in mind. This means know the wash you are going for, cut (long or short), plain or ripped, skinnies or bootleg..etc. This helps narrow your search because you will have specific needs you want to satisfy. Whenever I shop with this in mind, I save myself both time and money because I won't get derailed or end up buying anything just for the sake of buying 

denim jeans

TRY THEM ON: Trust me on this one. I've learnt this the hard way. There is nothing more annoying than buying a pair of jeans that doesn't fit the way you want it to. This is mainly because jeans come in different cuts depending on where you buy them. I've learnt never to assume that a pair will fit because of the size on it. SHOCKER! You can be a size US9 in Forever 21, then go to H&M and that same size hardly makes it past your thighs. I'm yet to get lucky when it comes to Zara. My favorite jeans would have to be from Topshop and I usually lean toward the styles with a spandex/stretchy aesthetic because these fit great and are pretty comfortable. 

Jeans for your body type: This one has to be the hardest one to fathom. I'm one of those people who refuses to accept defeat and I know Im guilty of going off track with this one. Being curvy means mom jeans make me look bigger than I am, or boyfriend jeans feel squishy when my thighs rub against each other since they dont go all the way up. I find High waist jeans are the best bet for me and I'm lucky that Im short so I don't have problems finding full length jeans. I have a tall friend and time and time again, we've gone on the hunt for full length jeans but struggle to find stylish ones that fit the way she wants. Luckily, most stores have different sections for different body types so whichever style you want is sewn custom to weather you are Tall, Petite or plus-size. 

image search ripped jeans, womens jeans, curvy girl,high wasted jeans, distressed jeans, ripped jeans,skinny jeans for women, topshop leigh, tips to finding jeans
Hope you had an amazing week so far.

Stay stylish,
Slimthick....xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form