ALL ABOUT MY HAIR: FEED IN CROTCHET CORNROWS

07:02

Happy Monday beautiful people. I hope this weekend was a blessed one and that you are refreshed and ready to start the new week. My weekend was a busy one, with my creative juices flowing (best believe my upcoming material will be a true reflection of that). For a very long time I was confused on what direction to take my blog and the need for perfection put me in a box leaving me hesitant to try out new things. I became a slave to my own work, doubting my every move, which in turn left me making no moves at all.

Its usually disheartening to be stuck with shady hair in between hairstyles (from the time you take out hair to the time you actually decide what to do next) and I found the perfect hairstyle to rock during that trying time, and best of all, it takes not more that 30 mins to achieve. Its great for both natural and relaxed hair, just as long as the hair is sleeked down and braided neatly. Here is a video of how I did that hairstyle.


Products Used : 

Xpressions braiding hair : colour 1B 
Rat tail comb 
Hair Moisturizer 
Edge control (optional for edges) 
Hair brush

Stay stylish, xx
Slimthickdiva





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form